Are you a film student, artist, or activist looking for an opportunity to advance your future career and create positive change in society? Here’s your chance! Join Ludmila Christeseva’s team and participate in an international competition organized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Ludmila has led several years of weaving workshops with Ukrainian mothers and children, helping them navigate through trauma, anxiety, stress, and loneliness. Weaving together recycled textiles into patterns filled with hopes and new dreams has resulted in a series of unique artworks featured by some of Sweden’s largest museums. Now, Ludmila, along with ambitious film students, is on a mission to create a short film for the competition, aiming to spread the healing effects of weaving together.
This initiative of weaving for peace has demonstrated positive results in addressing mental health challenges among refugees, fostering community, generating positive thoughts through collaborative creation, and promoting overall well-being.
Embark on this creative journey with Ludmila and contribute to a project that goes beyond filmmaking—it’s an opportunity to make a positive impact on mental health, well-being, and networking, where creative voices will be amplified for peace!
Please submit the following before 12 January:
- Basic Personal Information:
- Contact Details
- Link to Your Social Media or Website
- Relevant Background or Experience in Film
- Statement of Interest and Aspirations:
- Express your interest in joining the team.
- Share your aspirations for the future in the film industry.
- Availability and Contribution:
- Outline how you would like to contribute.
- Specify what unique skills or perspectives you can bring to the team.
We look forward to learning more about you and your passion for filmmaking. Your submission will play a crucial role in shaping our collaborative journey. Thank you!